Lawn Problem - Knowledgebase Question

Reno, Ne
Question by virgiliogina
What is the best lawn mower for just like me as a beginner to have a lawn infront of my house? I bought a trimmer (12V Black & Decker-Cordless) but it's not good. I bought also lawn scissor for manual cutting of grass but it's not good also. Can you help me about this because our Homeowner's Association send a letter for repair & attention of our lawn. Thanks in advance.

0

If you have a small lawn, you can purchase a push reel mower (you supply the power by pushing it along the lawn). They usually sell for 125-200 dollars. If your lawn to larger, a small power mower might be nice. Usually 200-350 dollars. If you have lots of lawn, a self-propelled power mower might be a good investment. Best wishes with your lawn.