stickers - Knowledgebase Question

dayton, Te
Question by janicechrist
I have little balls(im assuming sandburs) that poke you and stick in your feet if bare foot in my yard what is the best and quikest way to rid my yard of these

0

It is much easier to stop sandburs from growing than to control them once they have sprouted so next spring remember to apply a pre emergent weed control product to you lawn. The little stickers are seeds and will become next year's weeds unless you keep them off your lawn by bagging your clippings. The label of Image and Manage lists sand burs as a plant that they will kill. Round-up or Finale also work for spot treatment. These products will kill all vegetation so use with caution or you'll kill some of your turfgrass as well. Best wishes with your project!