Lawn Shoes - Knowledgebase Question

Bend, OR
Avatar for kmanley2
Question by kmanley2
June 23, 1998
I am trying to locate a pair of lawn shoes that will aereate the lawn while I wark on it. Not a pair of golf shoes. Do you know where I could locate a pair?

Answer from NGA
June 23, 1998
Gardener's Supply Company carries 'Aerator Sandles' with 1 1/2 inch long spikes that will help aerate the soil if you strap them on and walk all over your lawn. Contact them at: 128 Intervale Rd., Burlington VT 05401-2804 or phone (800) 863-1700.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Hello Pumpkins.."

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.