Too short French Vanilla Hybrid Marigolds - Knowledgebase Question

Graton, CA
Question by jshaw95444
It was my understanding that the Burpee French Vanilla Hybrid Marigold that I purchased for 1998 item 48819 were suposed to be two feet tall and good for cutting. Mine are only one foot tall. Other than that they are perfect and they should be taller by now as I sowed them in February of this year. Please help! Will they grow taller?? If not Burpee is being misleading!

0

Ultimate plant size is dictated by genetics, but sometimes controlled by environmental conditions. If weather is very cool or very warm, plant size can be affected. If soil is lacking in water or nutrients, plant size can be affected, as well. If planted in full sunshine, and watered regularly, our French Vanilla Marigolds will continue to grow taller as the summer progresses, and produce an abundance of blooms.