Compressed Air Tank Sprayer - Knowledgebase Question

Calimesa, CA
Avatar for wmraisne
Question by wmraisne
June 27, 1998
I'm looking for a home use sized tank sprayer that can be pressurized using an air compressor. Had one at one time, so I know that they were at least manufactured once. It looked pretty much like a pump sprayer except for a tire valve assembly for pressurization.

Answer from NGA
June 27, 1998
I checked several sources, and couldn't find any sprayers that are designed to be pressurized with a compressor. I wonder if they are even making those any more, since the technology has advanced to the point where many sprayers can be pressurized with just a few easy strokes of the pump handle. You might want to check out the selection at A.M.Leonard (ph# 800-543-8955, web site They have a large selection of sprayers for both the homeowner and professional.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Lestv and is called "Coral Sunset"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.