Rose of Sharon Hedges - Knowledgebase Question

victorville, Ca
Question by amiracle
Thank you for responding. There is no way for me to keep these hedges from the sun due to where I am planting them. I stored them in a closet in the plastic bag they came in. Is there another option?

0

You'll need to take your plants out of the plastic bag and out of the closet or they will surely die. You can plant them outdoors now and simply place a temporary shade over them for a week or so until they adjust to being outdoors. Since they are small plants you can simply set something in front of them to block the afternoon sun. A sheet of cardboard attached to stakes in front of the plant, a large container of flowers, or anything else you might have in the yard.