restoring color to leaves - Knowledgebase Question

laplace, Lo
Question by gkwc19
I live in New Orleans,La and I recently planted Hawaiian ti red sister shrubs and now the leaves anr starting to look yellow and burnt. We haven't been having much rain, so we water in the evening. Is there anything I can do to resore the color.

0

Cordyline Terminalis (Ti) can grow to a height of 10' but they are slow growing. They prefer more shade than sun, which keeps the leaves a darker color. I think that transplant shock along with too much sunshine is what's causing the plants to lose color. If the plant is growing in the shade, it should recover from the transplant shock and the new foliage will be the right color. If it is in the sunshine, You may need to find a shadier spot for your plant. Good luck with your plant.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"