Tomatoe plants - Knowledgebase Question

Bayamon, Pu
Question by carmensosa15
HI, I live in Puerto Rico and have planted tomatoes in containers; the leaves on some of the plants are turning yellow! What can I do?

0

It is difficult to diagnose a plant problem without seeing it. Yellowing leaves can indicate overwatering or a nitrogen deficiency and spotting can indicate a fungal or bacterial disease. I can't really tell without inspecting the plant. Crop rotation is important to guard against soil borne pathogens but growing the most disease resistant tomato varieties will also help. I wish I could suggest some control measures but I just don't know what might be causing the problem. Sorry I can't be of more help.