Flea infestation - Knowledgebase Question

Houston, Te
Question by kerriegray
I have three dogs in my backyard . I treat my dogs for fleas and I have treated my grass as well with ortho . However, when I go to my backyard I have a flea infestation it seems as though this ortho does not kill fleas. So what else is good to use ? Or should I continue to use Ortho.

0

Getting rid of fleas is a combination effort including treating pets to kill fleas on them as well as killing fleas outdoors and indoors with products that kill adults and with growth regulator products that prevent eggs and larvae from developing. These must all be done together in order to shut down the cycle of the insects. The following web site offers more helpful and detailed information. Click on the words "related link" to pull up a pdf file of the publication. http://tcebookstore.org/pubinf...