glue fake grass on dirt sand - Knowledgebase Question

Rosamond, Ca
Question by margfull
I'm bye from your Store
600feet Fake grass and it have to be glue on dirt sand ,,,,How I'm installing and glue it

0

You don't actually glue artificial turf, you anchor it down with pegs. You will need to prepare the area before installing the grass by leveling the area and adding a couple of inches of sand. Then rent a machine to compact the sand (same machine that you would rent to compact an area for patio pavers). After this is done, roll out the turf and cut it to fit the area. When you need to lay to strips together you'll need to secure the underside with mylar tape to keep it together. Once you've cut and taped everything and it fits the area, use 6-inch landscaping nail severy 24 inches to secure in place. Good luck with your new turf.