what can I grow? - Knowledgebase Question

Mesa, Ar
Question by aekramer
I live in an apartment and I was curious as to what kind of vegetables I can grow either inside in containers or outdoors in containers and what time of the year I can plant them? I am really eager to get going but am stuck as az is kinda difficult. Thank you

0

You can grow vegetables in containers and have a great harvest. Grow them outdoors. You have two planting seasons in Mesa: October and February or March. In October you can plant cool season vegetables such as leaf lettuces, spinach, radishes, carrots, etc. In February or March you can plant warm season vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, etc. Not much grows from June through September so plan your gardens for the cooler months of the year and you will have great success. Enjoy!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"