Pavers - Knowledgebase Question

Bellevue, Wa
Question by grfinch
Patt, Since your are a teacher, does your school have a referral directory of former students that are now gardeners/landscapers/paver people.Bellevue HD doesn't have a paver installer & I don't think it's a great idea for a single woman to hire the Hispanics that hang out at the store.

You make a good point! I'd be leary about hiring off the street, too! I think the best source of information for you is through WSU King County Master Gardeners. You can contact the cooperative extension office at (206) 205-3100 and ask to speak to a Master Gardener. While MG's are volunteers, most either work in the landscaping field or have friends/relatives who do. They can recommend a few and you'll at least have a point of contact. Or, stop by one of the Master Gardener Plant Clinics or even visit the Master Gardener Demonstration Garden, 15500 S.E. 16th St., Bellevue. Helpful folks there can provide tons of information. Good luck with your project!

Today's site banner is by wildflowers and is called "Japanese Spirea"