Weed & Feed - Knowledgebase Question

High Poinr, No
Question by heavy728
I applied weed and feed to my lawn this spring.The clover and dandelions have returned.Does the lawn need a fall application?

Repeat applications may be necessary to completely control perennials weeds. Clover is a difficult weed to control because the root system stores energy. Even if you kill the top of the plant, the roots often have enough reserve energy to resprout. Weed and Feed doesn't always control clover because it kills just the leafy tops but doesn't travel down to kill the roots. I have had good control with Ortho's Chickweed and Clover Control. Applied at the correct dilution, this product will not harm grass but will take care of clover. Be sure to apply according to label directions. Best wishes with your lawn!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Iris Dazzling"