Dying Plants - Knowledgebase Question

yonkers, Ne
Question by Razzak5079
My plants are dying, i need help making them better? Can u please help me i love my plants a lot i have a lot of them.

I'd love to help you but you weren't very specific about the plants or about the care you are giving them. Most landscape trees and shrubs need about one inch of water per week; houseplants and perennials or annuals in containers need to be watered after the top of the soil dries out. Each plant has its own requirement for sun or shade and planting them in the wrong place can adversely affect them. Send us another question with the name of the plant and the care you've been giving it and we'll try to help. If you have more than one plant you'd like growing instructions for, be sure to send your requests in separate questions so we can provide thorough information about that particular plant.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Dan Bachman 2006 seedlings"