Patio part 2 - Knowledgebase Question

Wautoma, Wi
Question by CThorntonUSM
I have the area staked out but I'm still trying to figure out the best framework to use for the patio on my sloping yard. What sort of framwork do I need to hold the gravel to make the foundation for the pavers I'm going to place? Should I make a box out of bricks or should I make a wooden framework? Are there plans available?

I'd use brick or concrete to make a short wall to hold the soil and sand you'll need for your pavers. Once you determine how high a wall to build you can either use the interlocking landscape blocks (no mortar required) or lay bricks (mortar required). I don't know if plans are online or not. Check the DIY area of the website to see if a project like yours is listed. Best wishes with your project!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Iris Dazzling"