were to purchase - Knowledgebase Question

Hemet, Ca
Question by derek_chapli
Thank you for your answers on date palms and citrus trees were can these be purchased the citrus trees I need will be dwarf stock the date palms well any that you suggested I will be happy to try I was thinking of planting those on the border of my land what distance apart should L plant the date palms

0

I don't know of any specific date palm nurseries in Hemet so you may have to shop around for the sizes you are looking for and the prices you are willing to spend. Date palms are specialty item so not all nurseries will carry them. Try: Cagliero Ranch Nursery 2700 W Devonshire Ave 909-766-7755 or Hemet Florida Nursery 42021 State Highway 74 909-925-2175. Or you may need to let your fingers do the walking through the yellow pages. When you find the palms, take note of their mature sizes and plant them far enough away from one another to allow for adequate air movement between the trees. Best wishes with your landscape!

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"