landscape design - Knowledgebase Question

Gardena, Ca
Question by nimsi1981
I need help! Im trying to design my backyard theres just dirt rt now.I wanted to know how I can get ideas I want to know if theres a website that can help me design it? thanks

0

I wish we had the resources to help with your design project, but sadly we don't. My only suggestion is that you visit your local library for landscape design books and glean a few ideas from those. Then decide which plants will grow well in the amount of sunshine the site provides. You might also visit a Master Gardener Clinic or your local cooperative extension office for brochures, or contact your water department. Because they are concerned about water conservation, they often have brochures with sketches and drawings, along with lists of plant recommendations for your immediate area. Wish I could offer more assistance!

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Spinystar (Escobaria vivipara)"