Oak tree - Knowledgebase Question

Miami, Fl
Question by jdf9760
I planted a young oak tree 2 months ago but it does not seem to be responding well. It's about 8 ft tall. What can I feed it to get it to prosper? Thanks

0

Newly planted trees and shrubs can take several months to establish their root systems and begin to show new growth. This is especially true if you planted during the hottest months of the year. The best way to help your tree along is to water it deeply once a week if rainfall is less than an inch. You can feed your tree with a time release granular fertilizer. An 8-8-8 or a 10-10-10 applied in amounts as recommended on the label should jump start the growing process. Best wishes with your new tree!

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"