Hawthorn - Knowledgebase Question

Tampa, Fl
Question by deacon33
I have a small hawthorn white in my yard. It still has no flowers at all and has been in for over 6mths. It also has not grown at all I was hoping I would be able to make a nice hedge eventually.

0

Raphiolepis indica (White Enchantress Indian Hawthorn) is a mounding, rounded, low-growing evergreen shrub with leathery leaves and fragrant, white, single flowers in late spring to early summer. It grows to 4 feet tall and wide and withstands shearing, but is best if left in natural form. Soil should be moist, but well-drained and moderately fertile. Does well in full or dappled sun. I think you will begin to see new growth in the spring. Your hawthorn has probably been spending its time adjusting to its new spot in your landscape. Best wishes with your hawthorn.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Alteri Lily"