gardener - Knowledgebase Question

Las Vegas, Ne
Question by carlsonba
October 15, 2009
How can I find a professional farmer/gardener to initially set up my soil and raised bed for a good vegetable garden.

Answer from NGA
October 15, 2009


I'd visit the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension office at 8050 Paradise Road, Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89123-1904 phone (702) 222-3130 for local recommendations. Ask to talk to a Master Gardener. Good luck in your search!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Autumn Colour"