Bringing my houseplants back inside - Knowledgebase Question

Wilton, Co
Question by flotsam221
Can you help me I am ready to bring my hanging spider plants inside what should I spray them with before I do to aavoid bring in pests with them Thanks

Spider plants can be sensitive to pesticides although you might carefully read the label of Safer's Insecticidal Soap. If your plants are listed on the label, the product is safe to use. I generaly just hose my plants off thoroughly with plain water before bringing them in. This removes any hitchhiking insects so I don't bring them into the house. You might try plain water first and if you find an insect population developing after you bring your plants indoors you can set the plants in the shower and give them another rinse. Best wishes with your houseplants!

Today's site banner is by TBGDN and is called "Irises 2017"