Rose bush - Knowledgebase Question

Twinsburg, Oh
Question by jlardell
I planted Rose Brush 2 years ago. It did not do so well this past summer. What do I do? It is Red. I removed it from a flower pot.

Thank you.

0

Roses grow best in all day sunshine, in rich, well draining soil. If your rosebush didn't do well this past summer, it may not be getting the sunshine, water and nutrients it requires. If it's not getting enough sunshine, move it this winter when it is dormant, or very early spring before new growth begins. Water it when necessary - once or twice a week during the summer months, and feed it every six weeks with a rose food. Don't forget to prune it back just as new growth begins in the spring. With a little TLC your rose should grow and bloom nicely for you. Hope so!

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"