summer plants - Knowledgebase Question

chester, Pe
Question by tsaah333
I have a 2 rubber tree plants and sone other plants I had on my proch all summer know that is's getting cold how to I still care for them so I can have them for next year

0

It's time to bring those plants indoors before the temperatures get too cold. I'd move them indoors gradually so they can get used to different light levels and temperatures. Start by taking them indoors in the evening and keeping them indoors until morning. Each day keep them in for longer and longer periods of time until they are indoors all day and all night. The whole process should take less than a week. You'll want to reverse this process when you take them back out to your porch next spring. Once indoors, give your plants bright light and water when the top of the potting soil begins to dry out. Best wishes with your plants!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Alteri Lily"