Canterbury Bells - Knowledgebase Question

Name: julie moen
La Mesa, Ca
Question by jewelz0013
I just sowed some Canterbury Bell seeds in starter packs, should I keep them outside to sprout, or keep them in the house? And, once the seedlings are started do I plant them in the garden, or plant in a pot and keep indoors?

Thankyou, Julie :0)

0

In your mild winter climate you can grow Canterbury Bells outdoors. I find the plants easy to grow by simply sowing the seeds directly outdoors in a prepared garden bed. If you've already started the seeds in trays or pots you can grow them indoors until they have 3 sets of leaves and then plant them outside in the garden. Or, you can plant each in it's own container and set the containers out on a deck or patio. Either way they should be just fine. Enjoy!

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"