Pictures go along way - Knowledgebase Question

San Jose, Ca
Question by jennifer_hes
October 28, 2009
Is there a web site of sort to query a type of bug or worm or view pics of pests that are found in flower gardens or (veggies) so when I come across a insect I've never seen before I can flip through pages and educate myself once I see its pic. Ive heard names such as cabbage worms,cutworms,catapillars but would but wouldn't know it if i saw it. Thank you

Answer from NGA
October 28, 2009


Although this site is not complete, it has lots and lots of photos and I think it will be helpful:

Just click on the bug on the left side of the page and a color photo will pop up. Hope this helps!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Orchid Cactus "