Pocket Gophers - Knowledgebase Question

Brooksville, Fl
Question by jlorie96144
Hello,

My lawn is slowly but surely being destroyed by one or more of those pests. How do I get rid of them once and for all. Thank you.

0

Trapping is the only way to completely eliminate them from your landscape. According to the University of Florida extension service, "When pocket gophers are damaging landscapes, it is legal to trap them without a permit. A choker-loop trap is one of the more humane lethal traps." You may want to contact the extension service for their publication on eliminating pocket gophers. Hernando County Extension Office 19490 Oliver Street Brooksville, FL 34601. Phone: (352) 754-4433. Good luck with your project!

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"