Kitchen window sill, low-maintenance plants - Knowledgebase Question

Brunswick, Ge
Question by jpage0
I am looking for some low maintenance house plants for my sunny corner kitchen sink area. There are two large windows, one on each corner, in this location and the area receives lots of direct light most of the year. What house plants would you recommend? I would like suggestions for foliage and flowering plants. I live in Brunswick, Georgia.

0

Some plants to consider include Ananas, cacti, ceropegia, chlorphytum, coleus, geraniums, regal, zonal, scented leaved gerbera, (This plant tolerates a very sunny position and has beautiful flowers) hippeastrum, Hoya carnosa (This plant is a climber or a trailer. It usually grows with white flowers and is an attractive foilage plant) hypocyrta, impatiens, iresine, nerium, sansevieria, and lipstick plant. Enjoy!

Today's site banner is by krobra and is called "Lantana Dew Drops"