inchworm - Knowledgebase Question

Dededo, Gu
Avatar for mveyonip
Question by mveyonip
October 31, 2009
Please Please I need help ASAP. My yard is being infested by what I think is inchworm, something like measuring insect, I dont know if inchworm is the right name, but it is all over my yards and plants, what should I do, what kind of insectiside should I use.
Please my fruit trees are infested.
thank you, I'll appreciate any help from you.

Answer from NGA
October 31, 2009
Fruit trees are a favorite of inch worms. The best way to control them is with a product called Bt (bacillus thuringensis) which is sold as Dipel or Thuricide. Be sure to apply according to label directions. Good luck with your landscape!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )