care of Medillin - Knowledgebase Question

Austin, Te
Question by welcomehome
November 7, 2009
I just bought an unfamiliar plant at home depot, it had no instruction tag, just sticker w/ bar code. Google searched it, no luck. It is called MEDILLIN, need to know if I can plant it outside or if it must be in pot - I live in AUstin Tx- need to know hardiness zone, conditions it likes...anual or perenial?

November 7, 2009

0

Since you've tried to Google the name and didn't come up with a plant by that name, I suspect that Medillin is the name of the wholesale grower, not the name of the plant. I can't help you identify it so you might search other garden centers for a look alike, or try taking a photo and posting it on one of the free photo sharing websites (such as Flickr). If you do this, send us another question with a link to the picture and we'll do our best to identify it for you.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Crocosmia 'Lucifer'"