angel plant - Knowledgebase Question

Kensington, Ma
Question by annkavi
November 10, 2009
I bought a little angel plant and it doesn't seem to be doing well. the leaves are all drooping down. The colors red and white are still there, Do you think there is any hope to saving it. thank you.

November 10, 2009

I'm guessing your angel plant is an angel wing begonia. If so, these plants require moderate to bright light and need lots of humidity to maintain good health. Water when the top of the soil feels dry and apply enough water to thoroughly moisten the soil. Don't water again until the top of the soil begins to dry out. They don't like wet feet! To increase humidity you might try setting the pot on a layer of gravel in a tray, in which you keep a little water. As the water evaporates it will increase humidity around the plant. Hope this information helps!

Today's site banner is by joannakat and is called "Sweet Alyssum 2"