I have a home in MN also Can you do tha region also or do I need to fill out another form? - Knowledgebase Question

laquinta, Ca
Question by crotemeyer
November 15, 2009
I have a home in MN also. The zip there is 55313. Can we put both areas on one or do I need to do a seoerate form? Also I am originally from Seattle and I have some certain plants that I want to import to MN and I want to know if they will survive the winters there?

November 15, 2009

0

Buffalo MN is USDA zone 4; Seattle is zone 7 or 8. Not all plants from zone 7 will grow in zone 4 so you'll need to do research on each plant you're interested it taking to MN. Some will be hardy and some will not. Since each regional report is tailor made for each gardening zone, I'd suggest filling out a second form so you'll get specific information for each gardening zone. Best wishes with your gardens!

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"