Fertilizer - Knowledgebase Question

Livingston, Te
Question by kats_sheltie
November 17, 2009
I bought some of Home Depots Dynamite Fertilizer. What plants can I use this on. I bought both indoor, in the red container and the green container. It shows to be 13 13 13. Is that the same as the triple 13 we use on the lawn? Is one more of a super bloom?Which would be best for fruits trees, or are they good for anything, fruiting or blooming or just evergreens?
Thanks so much,

November 17, 2009

Dynamite is a convenient product that delivers what it promises. This controlled-release plant fertilizer keeps working for up to 9 months and provides both macro & micro nutrients. Although controlled-release fertilizers have been available for some time now, Dynamite is new to the consumer market. It used to be sold just to professional growers under the name Nutricote. There are 3 formulas for home gardeners: warm, mild & cool climates. The fertilizer is the same, but the controlled-release coating is adjusted for variable factors, especially soil temperature.

The formulation 13-13-13 is the same ratio of NPK as any other fertilizer with the same numbers. The red container is for flowers and vegetables; the green container is formulated for both outdoor and indoor plants. They can be used on any landscape or indoor plant. Apply in amounts as listed on the label and your garden should thrive. Hope this answers all your questions. Best wishes with your landscape!

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Rose"