Grafting Knife - Knowledgebase Question

Orange, CA
Question by donajon
August 20, 1998
Do you know where I can purchase a grafting knife for T bud grafting that is manufactured in the USA?

Answer from NGA
August 20, 1998


Raintree Nursery carries a number of grafting knives in their catalog. Here's how to contact them: 391 butts Rd., Morton, WA 98356. (360) 496-6400.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Adenium Obesum"