indoor plant - Knowledgebase Question

edison, Ne
Question by fyesmin
December 11, 2009
I HAVE PLANT IN MY HOME.HOW CAN I TAKE CARE THEM?I HAVE JESMIN ,GREEN PEPER .DAY BY DAY IT IS GOING TO DAING.I AM SO SAD. CAN U GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE.

December 11, 2009

0

Green pepper plants are annuals so yours may not live very long indoors. Give it bright light and water when the soil is dry on top. Direct sunshine is best, but bright light should keep it green. Overwatering is the usual cause of problems with indoor plants so water yours thoroughly and then wait until the top of the soil feels dry to the touch before watering again.

For best growth, give your Jasmine vine the best possible light in the house. Keep the nighttime temperatures from 50-60 degrees F. and cool daytime temperatures in the winter. Give it a constant water supply and feed weekly from March to October with mild liquid fertilizer. They require high humidity (spray frequently), plenty of light and cool temperatures in order to setflower buds.

Hope this information is helpful.

Today's site banner is by krobra and is called "Lantana Dew Drops"