TIPS ON PALM LEAVES - Knowledgebase Question

Collinsville, Il
Question by tonyandbob26
December 15, 2009
Hello again!
I don't mean to be a bother but I come up with questions after I have mailed you. Hopefully the last, Question: What does it indicate when the tips of the Palm Leaves become tan and dried out? I do just snip the ends off with scissors but I want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. Obviously, I am doing something wrong to get the tips like that? Your help again. please.

December 15, 2009

0

We're here to help so feel free to drop by anytime! Browning tips can indicate overly dry indoor air, over watering, tap water that contains fluoride or chlorine, or even fertilizer burn. The most common cause is dry air so you may want to try increasing the humidity around your palm. You can cut the brown tips off if you find them unattractive. Enjoy your palm tree!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Hosta Kroosa Regal"