gardinia & hisbicus plants: - Knowledgebase Question

wil, De
Question by mlewin96
Both plants are getting desease especially my hisbiscus plant frecquently; how do I stop it?

0

You didn't provide symptoms or signs of the diseases your plants are developing so I'm not sure what to recommend. Plants under stress are more susceptible to diseases so you may need to change the growing environments for your gardenia and hibiscus. Both need bright light, warm temperatures and freedom from drafts (either cold or warm from open doors, heater or air conditioner vents or fireplaces), and they also need humidity. Misting will sometimes supply the needed humidity but you might also consider grouping your plants together and setting them on a gravel filled tray in which you keep a half inch of water. As the water evaporates it will increase the humdity directly around the plants. Best wishes with your plants.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Alteri Lily"