Preparing for Spring and summer - Knowledgebase Question

Cypress, Ca
Question by ravipvarma
I live in cypress CA. I need recommendation for bulbs and seed planting for spring and summer. Where can I get bulbs? Currently flower beds are full of 'pansies' .

0

Pansies are one the most reliable winter bloomers, so enjoy them while you can! Other spring flowers you might include are primroses, stock, calendula and snapdragons. Summer flowering bulbs can be planted in late March or early April and should be available in your garden center in March. Lots of seeds can be sown next month, after the soil warms. Annuals will provide color in 4-5 weeks; perennials won't always bloom the first year from seed, but they will bloom the following year and for years to come. Choose your favorite colors and you'll have a beautiful garden bed. Enjoy!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Alteri Lily"