MONEY TREE IS DYING - Knowledgebase Question

Silver Spring, Ma
Question by katieliyeh
Dear Sir or Madam,
The leafs of money tree is slowly turning brown, some of the edges looks like is burn too. I don't think I water too much/too little, please help me. Thank very much.

Your money tree plant (Pachira Aquatica) needs soil with adequate drainage, bright light to full sunshine, and watering when the top of the soil begins to dry out. Browning leaf edges can indicate over fertilization or using water with fluoride or chlorine. I'd used bottled water to eliminate the chemicals, or at least let the tap water sit out overnight before using it on your plant. When you feed your money tree, use a half strength dilution of a water soluable fertilizer to avoid salt burn on the leaf margins. Dry air can also cause browning leaf edges so try misting your plant every day during the winter months when you have the heat on. Hope this information helps!

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Rose"