No tags - Knowledgebase Question

Crete, Il
Question by tab6
Hi there.My husband bought me 4 houseplants from homedepot and 2 of them do not have the

0

Dracaena deremensis 'Warneckei Lemon Lime" is a popular and beautiful houseplant! It is a slow grower and will tolerate low light but does best in moderate to bright light - no direct sunshine. Watering is easy - water thoroughly then allow the top half inch of soil to dry out between waterings. I just stick my finger down into the soil to check for moisture. After you've had the plant a while you'll be able to tell without sticking your finger into the potting soil - just pick up the container. If it feels lightweight, it's time to water.

Your Roebelenii Palm, also called Dwarf Date Palm or Pigmy Date Palm, is Phoenix roebelenii. It, too, is a low-light plant and will grow comfortable in low to moderate light levels. It has the same watering needs as your new lemon-lime plant.

Lucky you! Two new easy care plants!

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Orchid Cactus "