separate residences - Knowledgebase Question

Davie, Fl
Question by jimblaszka
February 20, 2010
We have two homes, one in CT, the other in FL (Dec. through Apr. Can we change addresses to reflect where we reside? There are Home Depots very close to each home.

Answer from NGA
February 20, 2010


You can change your address by accessing your account, but you might want to open a second account in your nickname or middle name with the Florida address. This way you'll get two different mailings and gardening tips for both places. Just a thought....

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Autumn Colour"