Plant Identification - Knowledgebase Question

Crescent, Pe
Question by cmweiszer
I would like to send a picture to you to see if you can tell me what the name of this plant is, and how to care for it; if this is OK?
I can explain it has longish oval shaped green leaves and lovely pink lily like flowers which grow in a vine like effect. Hummingbirds love this plant, and it flowers all summer, but nobody knows what it's called, or how to care for it.

We can't accept attachments to questions in this forum but if you can post the picture on a photo hosting website such as UTube or Flickr and send us a link, we can look at the photo and reply to your question. Just post the photo and then send us another question with the link in the body of the message and we'll do our best to identify your plant.

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Rose"