St. Augustine Lawn - Knowledgebase Question

Lake Charles, Lo
Question by tbaggett50
Last summer my lawn started with large patches of clover. I had a hard time overcoming that. Also I had many large dead areas (yellow & brown) that I never could get to grow. I even resodded some of those with no luck. What can I do now to prevent this from happening this year.

0

The dying areas may have been attacked by a fungal disease or may indicate problems with chinch bugs. This is especially so if you resodded and ended up with dead grass again. You may need to dig part of the area (dead grass and roots included) and take a sample to your local cooperative extension office. Helpful folks there can diagnose the problem and make suggestions for control. To find your local office, visit the following website: http://www.lsuagcenter.com/en/...

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"