round up urgent - Knowledgebase Question

jacksonville, Fl
Question by iloveturtles
is it a bad thing if i got round up on one of my plants leaves the desireables i mean and how long do i have to wait until i can plant plants in my garden after i spray my garden with roundup and if i do get round up on a plant i want do i just rip that part of it off?

0

Round Up is a contact vegetation killer so if you got some on the leaves of your plants, those leaves will die. The stems may die, too, because the chemical can be translocated to the roots of the plants. You'll just have to wait a week or 10 days to see if your plants survive. The waiting period for planting after applying Round Up is listed on the label and depends upon what you plan to plant. Be sure to read the label and wait the designated time before planting in the bed.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Crocosmia 'Lucifer'"