Bermuda Grass care - Knowledgebase Question

chappell HIll, Te
Question by lindwood
I have a lot of weeds in my bermuda grass front yard. SOme are broad leaf weeds, but I also have crabgrass, and sand spurs at times. I live in 77426 zip, Chappell Hill, Texas. Our yard is still dormant but not for long. I bought some Bayer weed killer. It says you can use it in bermuda grass yards. How often can I use the Bayer hose sprayer, and when should I start?

Bayer Advanced ? All-In-One Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate is a blend of proven weed killers designed to get broadleaf weeds in Southern Lawns such as Bermuda and Zoyzia. Apply it in the late winter or early spring, while the bermuda is still dormant. Reapplication rates are on the label - be sure to follow the label instructions so you won't harm your bermuda grass.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Dan Bachman 2006 seedlings"