Fabulous Website - Knowledgebase Question

Las Cruces, Ne
Question by ceoverhiser
Your website is one of my best internet finds! I love having any expert to answer questions since I am a very amateur gardener. I buy Home Depot plants all the time now for my garden! Thank you a million times over for your help here in Las Cruces, NM. Any suggestions on your

0

I'm so glad you find the website helpful! If you are more than just mildly interested in learning more about gardening, the best resource I can offer is the Master Gardener study manual from ASU. Here's the web address: http://ag.arizona.edu/pubs//ga...

It is from Arizona State University, but so is Cathy, and most of the info will be relevant to your gardening zone in Las Cruces. It's nicely organized and you should be able to find all the basic information you need to turn your garden into a showplace. The best part is that you can bookmark the site rather than try to download the hundreds of pages it contains. Hope you find it helpful!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Alteri Lily"