Noche Buena Plant - Knowledgebase Question

tucson, Ar
Question by jainor9731
Let me know please how can I grow up a Noche Buena Plant inside my house because, always last two or three month and die!! Thank you for your help!! Jaime.

In Mexico, the poisettia is called Noche Buena. Regardless of what you call it, your poinsettia should thrive under the right conditions. It needs bright light (or indirect sunlight) for at least six hours per day; room temperatures between 68 and 70 degrees F, water when the soil feels dry to the touch, and fertilizer after it has finished blooming. It is important not to place plants near cold drafts or excessive heat ? fireplaces, heat ducts, expose plants to temperatures below 50 degrees F, over-water your plant, or allow it to sit in a pot in standing water. Best wishes with your poinsettia!

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "prickly pads"