wasps - Knowledgebase Question

Lisbon, Oh
Question by jacksonmachi
wasps live in the siding of my house and are easy to arouse when working near them, are there traps i can lure them to or just spray them? they are very painful and i am desperate.

0

I wish there were an easy way to convince the wasps to relocate, but I don't think there is. You may need to kill the wasps and then seal any openings so they can't rebuild. If you don't feel confident in doing this yourself, you can hire a professional. Wasp colonies usually die out in the winter time so you should be able to remove the siding and brush out the debris, then seal up any openings without encountering the insects if you do it now. Proceed carefully... but I am relatively certain the freezing weather has wiped them all out. Best wishes with your project!

Today's site banner is by krobra and is called "Lantana Dew Drops"