ZeeDee plant - Knowledgebase Question

Clermont, Fl
Question by mkmalys
My ZeeDee plant on back plant seems to have gotten severely affected by the freeze. I think I see a slight hint of new growth. Should I cut it back entirely and hope for the best or discard? Will it take forever to come back? PLease give me care instructuions as far as watering, fertilizing and transplanting into new pot. Thank you. Mary

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with a ZeeDee plant - does it have another name? If so, please submit a new question to this forum and we'll do our best to provide care information.

As for frost damage, you should prune your shrub back to remove the winter damage. It's a good sign when new growth emerges. You may want to prune it back to the new growth to encourage lots of healthy new growth.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Iris Dazzling"