Curb appeal - Knowledgebase Question

Vega, Te
Question by terririchar
I am looking for suggestions on adding some curb appeal to my house. I have taken a picture of the front of my house and front yard and was wondering if I could upload it and get some advice...or is there somewhere else on this site I should look at?

0

We can't download photo attachments so we won't be of much help, but if you take your photo into your local Home Depot Garden Center, chances are a staff member can make suggestions on plant selection. Be sure to note the sunny or shady conditions in the various parts of your landscape. Another source of information is a local Master Gardener Clinic or cooperative extension office. Helpful volunteers can make lots of suggestions to help enhance the curb appeal. Good luck with your new landscape.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Mixed Coleus"