New Plants - Knowledgebase Question

woodland, Ca
Question by dave400
I gutted my back yard and installed pavers. Now its time for new plants. But I have no clue what to plant, I want someone to make recommendations and in return I will buy all my plants from them. Is this a service that you provide. If so I can send a link to pictures and give sun exposers in each area. Woodland California. I'm even willing to pay a consulting fee if necess

0

I'm afraid we can't design a garden for you but we can help you solve plant problems. There are many websites that you can visit to help you narrow down your choices of plants (you're in gardening zone 9) and you can see photos and care guides for each. Here's one such site: (http://www.mobot.org/gardening...)

Or you can contact your local Master Gardeners via the cooperative extension office for help in choosing your plants. Contact Yolo County Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners, 70 Cottonwood Street, Woodland, CA 95695-2557 phone (530) 666-8143.

Best wishes with your new landscape.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Orchid Cactus "